source : Oprah.com
1. Nuts : Sprinkle two ounces on your cereal or salad each day to reduce your LDL (“bad”) cholesterol by 14 percent
2. Fruits and Vegetables : Eat five, 3/4 cup servings daily to lower your blood pressure, slash your risk of cancer, and lower your heart disease risk by 21 percent.
3. Fish : Have three servings every week (good choices include baked trout or broiled wild salmon). Women of childbearing age and young children should stick to two servings a week and avoid large predatory fish, such as swordfish, albacore tuna, and shark. You’ll cut your risk of heart disease and stroke by 14 percent.
4. Dark Chocolate : Savor two ounces with a minimum of 60 percent cocoa content each day, and your risk of cardiovascular disease dips 11 percent.
5. Garlic : Add just one clove (cooked or raw) daily to pasta, salad, or a stir-fry to drop your LDL cholesterol. This can lower your risk of heart disease and stroke by 38 percent.
6. Wine : Sip a five-ounce glass each evening to cut your risk of heart disease by 32 percent.
Eh…. *scroll up and count again, check Oprah’s web* Errrr, ada 6 jeks….is it fruits and veggies count as 2 food item? Hehe
Oh…and ignore number 6 if you are Muslim…hehe